New Appointments: Color services longer than 3 hrs, hair extensions or services for those that we have not seen in a while we will require a $50 reservation fee to book your appointment. The reservation fee will be applied to your service total on the day of your visit.
Cancellation Policy Agreement:
Please give at least 48hrs notice if you need to cancel or reschedule. This allows for another client to enjoy the appointment. If your appointment is canceled or no-showed within the 48 hours of your appointment, there is a 50% charge of the service booked. This fee will need to be paid prior to booking your next appointment.
Salon Policies and Tips for your visit:
1) Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn your cell phones to vibrate and bring headphones to use while in the salon and spa.
2) All children must be with an adult and only come if they have an appointment. If they are waiting to be seen they need to bring headphones for their electronics and remain seated quietly. We are not set up for little ones, and there are many ways a child can get hurt.
3) All gift card sales are final and have no cash value. All Product returns have a seven-day return policy. If there is something you need adjusting for your hair service, you have seven-days to let us know. If you decide to change your mind on what you originally asked for in your initial consultation, then you will have to pay an additional service fee at full price.
4) We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest and greatest. Although we make every effort to keep our website and service menu updated, please note that prices and services are subject to change at any time.
5) If for any reason Studio Six needs to reschedule or cancel an appointment, as much advance notice as possible will be given.
6) We understand being late sometimes is unavoidable. However, depending on the circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service. Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled service but will receive a shortened service. For example: if your scheduled a Balayage and Haircut which, blocks out 3 hours and you arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for those services but will have to leave not fully styled or blow dried, etc. All appointments scheduled include consultation and changing time.
Thank you so much and I appreciate your business.
Kindly, Michelle Gaspaire